Philosophy as Narrative
June 25, 2018
- Is there something seriously wrong with the world? Give examples.
- Is there something seriously wrong with human beings? Examples.
- Is there something FUNDAMENTALLY wrong with us human beings? Why?
- Life as a story
- Story and narrative
- Dealing with the paradoxes (existential dilemmas) of life (first story, then reflection and philosophy; Mythos to logos)
- Existential dilemma (paradox)
- Story as tying the knots and fitting ourselve in the world
There will be a quizz when we meet again on 7 Sept, 2018. The portion for the quizz covers everything in the book, except chapter V (Sept II) and Appendices.
The first one who solves Einstein's Challenge (p. 104) will receive a gift. Please send me the answer, along with the procedure you have followed to my email id: email@example.com